The head lice treatment is a revolutionary new way to kill head lice and their eggs without using pesticides or chemicals.
Clinical studies have shown that the treatment kills all stages of head lice including infestations with pesticide-resistant lice and in individuals who have asthma, allergies, or other conditions that preclude traditional chemical treatments. Treatment is performed by a trained Certified Operator.
NO CHEMICALS ARE USED! The lice treatment device simply blows out a controlled amount of heated air and dehydrates the lice and eggs (nits.) An average of 30 minutes is required to make sure the whole scalp has been treated.
Once treatment is completed, a comb-out with a fine-tooth louse comb is done to remove the dead lice and eggs, as well as any unlikely, but possible live lice that managed to survive.
Depending on the thickness of the hair and the extent of the infestation, this comb-out can take between 15 and 90 minutes and is included as part of the treatment service provided by the Nit-pickers team.
Each client receives a treatment certificate upon completion. We recommend the use of natural preventative shampoo’s after the treatment has been done.