What it is:
Tough, matte clay that helps to keep hair at bay. Formulated with pure Australian essential oils, that smell nice to us but not nice to the lice. Tough Stuff takes a beating, stick hair up or fixes it down flat… points, twists and bits… this stuff is for serious styling. Tough Stuff is completely water soluble.
Is recommended for:
• delicate and sensitive skin;
• high hold hairstyles;
• naturally curly, ultra fine textured hair;
• coarse, unruly hair;
• normal, oily or dry scalps;
• itchy or scaly scalps;
• helping to make hair unattractive for head lice;
• children over three years old.
• Contains 100% pure essential oils.
• Adds strength to fine, brittle hair.
• Nourishes hair as it styles.
• Assists in the prevention of dry hair and scalp.
• Free of synthetic preservative, fragrance colouring, resins and waxes.
• Readily biodegradable.
• Natural plant waxes.
• Plant derived, organically certified and/or wild harvested ingredients.
• Natural plant moisturisers.
• Waterway friendly.
• Natural solvent oils to assist in effortless rinsing.
• Smells nice to us but not nice for head lice.
What it does:
eco.kid’s Tough Stuff contains more than 3% pure essential oils. These plant essences contain natural phyto-chemicals which assists by:
• releasing pure fumes from the hair and scalp which smell nice to us but not to lice;
• reducing fly-away hair that lice use for transfer.
Through these actions they act as a natural aid. As long as we can smell them in the hair they will aid against head lice.
Tough Stuff takes a sustained beating… stick hair up or fix it down flat… points, twists and bits… this stuff is a firm wax for serious styling.